Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 2, 2009

Spring Collection 2009: Pupa Plastic Shine Collection


Remember when Pupa was all about those cute little animal shaped compacts? I remember having the Angel and the Devil...actually if I think about it I probably still do somewhere in the sea of forgotten makeup items on the bottom of my closet. Remember when it was sold at Sephora!?

It's since changed a good deal in a great way aside from the fact it's near impossible to find stateside.


Pupa Plastic Shine Collection embraces all the modern and leaves behind all aspects of kawaii that it used to sport. The collection features some bolder shades for Spring highlighted with softer cheeks.

Pupa Baked Eye Shadow in four new shades can be used wet or dry to create a vibrant Spring look. Pink, Blue, Green and Violet all offer popping color not just for Spring but anytime!


Pupa Luminys Eyeliner
Complete your look with perfectly matched liner!


Pupa Lip Perfection Splendor
Shiny liquid lipstick available in three shocking colors to create a ultra shiny lip look to compliment your bold eye look!


Pupa Baked Blush-On Illuminating Blush
Just a touch of healthy, natural highlight to cheeks and face will finish up your look!


I really love this collection, particularly the shadows. The line should be available as of now in Singapore, Japan, and various parts of Europe. For US residents keep checking Sasa as they tend to get collections just a bit later on the release.

What do you think?

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or get an Italian penpal ;)
Anyway I haven't seen this collection in stores yet.

I quite like the blushes, they are similar to Mac Skinfinishes, smaller though, but for the price of Mac I can get two Pupa blushes ;)

http://imageposter.com/storage/t19/47918quiz.jpg
it's an old quiz I made to an Italian panel, guess which one is Pupa and which is Mac Shimpagne?

March 2, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger LostinBubbles said...

OMG!! PUPA!! This brand is next to impossible to find nowadays on this side of the pond. I remember when it was available at ULTA too!! I still have my Crystal Cube Make-up kit! I don't use it, but damn it's pretty to look at :)

March 2, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi streglalice!

Exactly :-D

They do like look MSF! And pretty as all heck!

OMG that's hard...ummm number 1 is the MSF and number 2 the Pupa?

am I right?! :-D

March 2, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

morning lustinbubble!

Check out sasa :-D Oh wow I didn't know ulta carried it...I remember YEARS ago when it was at Sephora :)

March 2, 2009 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger LostinBubbles said...

Lol..."lustinbubbles" - my new alter-ego? I think so!

Yeah ULTA had it ages ago...back when they were ULTA 3...lol.

March 2, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oops sorry hun! duh LOL!

ha I can't recall but def remember it as Sephora ;) those were the days!

March 2, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the Muse wins! :)

March 2, 2009 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL awesome!

What do I win? what do I win!?

hehe :-D

I know my MSF! yayayay!

March 2, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home