Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 23, 2009

Product Musings: MAC Lipstick in Kiss Manish


The Muse is super excited about MAC's upcoming Summer Collections. All the colors are positively dreamy! Loving all that gold and bronze, so very Muse-like!

As I salivated over MAC Summer I couldn't help but think what was already in my beauty arsenal that I could combo up with the collections when they released and the first thing to entire my mind was MAC Lipstick in Kiss Manish!

Loves it!

Released with the special, limited edition Manish Arora for MAC this incredible lipstick shade won my heart over fairly quickly. It's made it's way onto my Year End Favorite List for 2008 and has been worn too many times to count, that's saying something as the Muse isn't loyal to any one lipstick.




The shade quite reminds me of my other favorite shade from MAC, Pink Grapefruit Lipglass. It's such an incredibly deep shade of coral with a loud orange base but just enough punch to give it a dark peach sheen on my lips. Absolutely stunning! Truly MAC broke the mold when they made this particularly lippie!

Have you tried it?

Hauled it for yourself?

Love it as much as the Muse?

Tell me all about it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home