Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 23, 2009

Urban Decay Large Primer Potion: Get More!


We're all terribly spoiled aren't we? Go on admit it! You know you're spoiled. We all want more, more, and more. It's simply in our nature...maybe? Who knows really but I do think we all want more for less.

Well, Urban Decay heard our cries for more!


If you're not a lover of Urban Decay Primer Potion the Muse shuns you! This miracle primer helps shadows stay crease free the entire day. No caking, no creasing, and no fading! Shadows are virtually indestructible after a quick swipe, prep, and primer with Urban Decay Primer Potion. Urban Decay knew how much we loved it so they decided to amp it up!




Now get Urban Decay Large Primer Potion, a little big more bang for your buck. At .55 oz it's almost but not quite double the size of the regular Urban Decay Primer Potion. $4 bucks more nabs you .55 oz where as before you could get .34 oz for $17 USD. Sweet! More primer for a mere few dollars more? Count the Muse on board this train.




The new primer comes in a chunkier bottle and sports the same sponge applicator as the original. Nothing has changed aside from the fact you're getting a larger size for a few more dollars. Same great formula!

The upper neck of the tube is a little bit large which makes me wonder if it'll allow use to get that very less bit of primer out without slicing off a finger. Sure hope so!

The price is quite nice so if you're a lover of UDPP you're going to want to super size it and go with UDLPP.

Urban Decay Large Primer Potion is Muse Approved for purchase. Personally, it's my favorite and according to this Muse the best primer on the market!



Loves it!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Lol! Shun me! I prefer TFSI, no crazy bottle to cut open. Plus, the 'travel size' UDPP I have still creases >.< big suck for me.

However, it's great they came out with a larger size. Now if they'd just redesign the cute bottle shape. (yes it is cute, no one can think that bottle is not cute!)

March 23, 2009 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Shefali said...

Why haven't they heard our cry about putting that dang primer in a better container?! I got so frustrated with it I switched to using Too Faced Shadow Insurance. It's in a tube and works just as great! C'mon Urban Decay...switch the container already!

March 24, 2009 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

No way...does nothing for me DD ;-D I really like UDPP over TFSI any day of the week :-D

Hehe I've made my peace with the bottle :-D but do have faith that UD will hear the plea!

March 24, 2009 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi shefali!

LOL I've made my peace with the bottle :-D I have faith UD will release it in another format sooner or later.

I can't stand Shadow Insurance, doesn't work at all on me and blends terribly :(

March 24, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Pavlina said...

I was a lover of the UDPP until I got a cut price tube of Lumene eye base. It makes the shadow stay on my greasy lids all day with no creasing, and I can blend my colors again!

March 31, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pavlina!

I haven't tried the lumene! Must have a try and see what I think :-D

March 31, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home