Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 2, 2009

Labello Caregloss and Shine Review

The Muse didn't realize how big Labello would be when she posted a review on some Labello Lipbalms a few weeks ago! Suddenly her inbox is filed with comments and questions about Labello.

Phew!

So at many a reader request I decided to do some more Labello reviews. One in particular that comes with a Muse Approval for purchase in Labello Caregloss and Shine!




Loves it!

Find out why after the jump!

There are only two shades of Labello Caregloss and Shine which does so make my life easier. As much as I love Labello it does get a bit overwhelming when it comes to the variety of a simple lip balm! Sometimes taking away options for the Muse is a good thing otherwise she'd sit there and want every single color. In this case the best shade available is Pink Star! Amen for lack of colors! For once I'm relieved I don't have to make difficult color selections.




I have a slew of reasons why I absolutely adore Labello CareGloss and Shine starting with the color! Pink Star is the perfect pink that makes lips look natural and pretty. It's just such a flattering shade of pink that makes my lips look full, pouty, and very, very pretty. The shade has a certain fun feel about it and makes me feel girly! Probably the most important factor about Labello Caregloss and Shine is the formula which allows for endless hours of wear. The formula has a slight silicon feel but remains slippery and glossy with a shiny, mirror finish. The silicon aids the gloss in wearing quite long on your lips while having a very comfortable wear without a sticky or tacky feeling. The gloss keeps lips moist and heals chapped or dry lips all while giving a beautiful touch of pink to lips! How many healing lip products do you have lying around that heals lips and offers great color?!

Doesn't it look soooooo pretty on my lips!?




If you're wanting a long lasting gloss with beautiful color and the ability to heal dry, chapped lips look no further as Labello Caregloss and Shine has you covered.

A tried and true favorite for the Muse. Loves it!



A few readers have asked me where to get Labello online and I'm really not an expert as I have someone who ships them over from Europe for me but I do suggest trying E-bay or these shops:

Smallflower
Amazon Shopping

Prices are sadly not retail and are nearly 50% higher than what you'd pay in Europe but Labello is such good quality it's probably worth the increase.

related posts

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Nivea, which is available in the US, is owned by the same company as Labello. Some of their products are the same (like the Nivea cherry tinted lip care). I don't know if they have the Caregloss, but maybe there are similar prodcuts :).

March 2, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yup that's right Bree! Nivea and Labello are the same although the quality on the nivea balms is much different compared to the Labello ones :-D

Somehow the formula got lost in translation :)

Not sure on the caregloss but they do make a similar style balm as labello.

March 2, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi muse !!

what nice to see another review of labelo..

i think my shade is diffrent then yours it looks a little bit lighter then yours...

anyway youre wright it is an very nice way of taking care of the lips !

anyway theres now an nice red shade in store that i have seen and i think thats nice too !!

did you enjoy your weekend ??

Hugs !

March 2, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Lolita Riot said...

I should really try this one! Ive only tried the stick ones, Im a sucker for lip stuff!

March 2, 2009 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nadia!

:) yay labello!

yes they have another one that's much lighter ;) prob the one you have!

oooo red?! really? need that hehe!

My weekend was awesome hun thanks for asking how about yours?!

Hugs!

March 2, 2009 at 4:24 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

sher,

it's awesome :-D

especially if you like pink glosses!

March 2, 2009 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Usagi Chan said...

I actually have that gloss!! I like the color a lot but I never reach for it. I think I'm going to rescue it :)
Hope you're doing great, hun! :D

March 2, 2009 at 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaa this looks like a duplicate of nivea usage lipgloss!

March 2, 2009 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink looks so pretty on you! I heart anything and everything pink. There are actually three shades that I've seen. Well, two and a clear one. I have this kind of dark mocha coloured one...it doesn't look that great on me however, so it's sitting in the bottom of my makeup box. I picked up the pink one a few times in the store but always ended up putting it back. Maybe I'll try it kikiki. And no mix up this time! Labello! Not Nivea!

March 4, 2009 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Thepunkcat!

It's gorg hun and cheap take advantage hehe unbury it from the cosmetic graveyard!

Hope you're well too babes!

March 4, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Cheryl!

yes kinda :-D but much better formula!

March 4, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi dark nyx!

thanks hun! Me too :) it was my signature color for ages!
LOL exactly Labello not Nivea :) WAY different :-D

You'll love the pink it's pretties as all hells!

March 4, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg i just bought the nivea one in the nude-pinkish one:) i like it sooo much im gonna buy another:D

April 1, 2009 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yayayay awesome anonymous!

good stuf right? :-D

glad you're enjoying it!

April 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home