Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 2, 2009

Avon Hollywood Lights Lip Gloss

Avon Hollywood Lights Lip Gloss caught my eye recently.


What? I'm a sucker for cool packaging and this has it all!

Avon Hollywood Lights Lip Gloss brings it all to the table with it's slick built in mirror and light up wand for quickie touch ups in the dark!

Available in four shades at a price of $7.99 USD mmm I think I can afford to nab one or two try it out for size!

Whatcha think?

Yay or Nay?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vichaya said...

I think the package looks almost like the Model Co.'s.

I never try any avon gloss though. It's very hard to find here.

February 3, 2009 at 3:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey vichaya!

:)

I never seen the model co's...I know rimmel does one too!

have you checked ebay?

February 3, 2009 at 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to add my two cents. I recently bought the berry premier, and it is actually really pretty! It is a creamy, sheer warm berry pink. It is very flattering. It reminds me of Revlon's super lustrous lipgloss in terms of texture and packaging. The only drawback is that it only lasts about 30 minutes on my lips.
Me:GA lsf 8.0, Mac nc37, warm toned brunette latina.

February 4, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous!

Thanks for giving us the deets! It sounds quite good...I don't mind so much the lasting power since I eat off my gloss within 2 mins hehe!

February 5, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home