Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 15, 2009

WANT IT: Givenchy Sari Glow Iridescent Blush


The Muse is shivering with anticipation over iridescent shades of pink and orange blush from Givenchy's Spring Collection.

If Givenchy Sari Glow Iridescent Blush gives me half the glow I got using the Givenchy Prisme Again! Blush Quartet in Glowing Rose, you can count this Muse a happy girl!

Available in a sizzling pink and a gorgeous popping orange the blush promises a silky soft formula and a gorgeous flush of color for cheeks! I'm very interested in ordering both shades of the blush for myself as I think they'll be ideal colors for pairing up with MAC Manish Aurora Eyeshadow Palette, glosses, and lippies for a bright, fun Spring (and Summer) look!

From what I understand the blushes may be a baked version of Givenchy's normal blushes which has me curious about the pigmentation. Generally I love Givenchy's blush range so I'm on board for picking up both of these.

Currently the price is $42 USD each which I find quite nice as Givenchy continues on it's new "lower" range. Why do I get the feeling they'd be marked at $50 USD if all was well with the economy? I'm all for embracing Givenchy's new prices, that's unquestionable!

Keep this Muse in mind for a review soon!

What do you think of the Givenchy Spring Collection 2009?

How about these blushes?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger delete this said...

I am curious to see this IRL my self - they all look lovely! I can't wait.

January 15, 2009 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey j!

ditto :)

I'm very eager to see the finish of the product..looks fab :)

I'll be swatching/reviewing shortly for ya!

January 15, 2009 at 4:41 PM  
Blogger Shefali said...

I'm interested to hear your review. I believe this collection is based on India, and since I'm Indian, I'm totally feeling it because I think the colors will go great with my skintone. Can't wait for your review!

January 15, 2009 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi shefali!

I was just talking to christine from temptalia and saying how I think it would totally rock on her since she's a shade or two darker than my own tone...I think it'll work fab on olive, medium, and darker skin tones and in particularly Indian skin tones :) I'm sure you'll rock it. I'm curious how it'll work on my medium fair tone!

Review coming for ya shortly :)

January 15, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home