Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 14, 2009

Pieces of Life: The Brad "Oh my god he's not airbrushed" Edition


Not that the Muse is a Brad Pitt fan or anything (not since Cool World anyway...the Muse thinks that was a cinematic masterpiece!) but she did take note a few days ago when her issue of W magazine popped into her mailbox with a big, giant face shot of Brad's scary, un-airbrushed mug.

The Muse hasn't been this upset since she seen Gwen un-airbrushed....

Ok, not that I'm pro-airbrushing but who knew that Brad Pitt was old and stuff? Every time the Muse sees him he's smooth as a baby's butt and looking quite like he's 18 at the most.

Who gave him a ticket to pass go and collect $200 all the while aging himself "gracefully" for the cover of W?

He doesn't necessarily look terrible or anything but I admit that when I opened my mailbox and seen this staring back at me I was somewhat shocked....can you blame me?


I was thinking about it and this guy and Brad have alot in common.

Disclaimer: Brad Pitt, Angelina, and the kids were not harmed in the making of this post. This post is solely for the Muse's entertainment purposes no matter how shallow it is.

related posts

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger AskMeWhats said...

I am shocked!!! thanks for sharing Muse :)

January 14, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger En said...

He looks kinda pervy...lol.

January 14, 2009 at 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! You are absolutely right, it is shocking! But quite brave of him, I must say.

January 15, 2009 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey nicks

lol me too

;)

January 15, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He may not be 'hot' anymore, but he will always be a 'hot bitch' in my eyes, for snubbing Ryan Seacrest at the Golden Globes! On live television, no less.

Brad and Angie should be showered in rose-petals and third-world orphans for that hot display of outright cuntiness.

January 15, 2009 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

honey he's hot for that alone! I hope this is some sort of conspiracy for hollywood and that everyone will start snubbing The Crest soon...I'd kill to watch him fumble around the red carpet while every celeb put their ass to him....

teehee....I am out to see the empire of Seacrest and Mom go down in ashes!
*shakes fist*

January 15, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home