Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 14, 2009

Hauled It: Lush Keep It Fluffy Soap


The Muse is kinda down that Lush NA didn't really do much in regards to a sale this year. Normally Lush does a Clean Slate sale which entitled the masses to major free goodies however this year they had a clearance sale on Christmas goodies only and from what I've heard and seen so far that's about it.

It doesn't bug me overmuch because I rarely order anything from Lush NA as most of the time I do my ordering from Lush UK so I'm not really too upset that the sale was off this year however I do know many a Lush lover who really missed it.

However, as I mentioned I did indulge in the clearance sale....


The Muse happens to be a very big fan of Lush's sister company, Be Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful and one of her very favorite scents from the company is Keep It Fluffy.

This year as part of the Holiday Collection Lush introduced Keep It Fluffy in a guest soap! Bless be! The Muse overindulged in mass quantities of the soap and happily indulged further when Lush had it's Holiday sale.

Behold, Keep It Fluffy Haul:





I already had quite a few bars of Keep It Fluffy stashed away but I ended up purchasing five from Lush NA and getting five for free during the sale. That was 10 bars for under $50 USD! Score!

I won't go into great detail about how Keep It Fluffy smells since it's quite complex and unique but this Muse did want to share her haul with you!

Anyone else haul during the sale?

What did you get?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also bought quite a bit of holiday goodies for half price at Lush here in Austria.
Just one a little impertinent question: What can you possibly do with so many soaps, do you really use all of them up? I just ask because a bar of soap seems to last me forever and a day (which is actually kind of annoying for a product junkie like me, I want to try new ones!!!). But it is none of my business, please don´t be offended if I was too nosy!
Hugs, Nell

January 15, 2009 at 2:08 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

yaya nell :) whatcha get?

Well lush soaps are made with a heat compression..or maybe it's cold compression don't quote me there which makes them super soft and melty so actually they don't last that long since they lather excessively when compared with a standard bar of soap from your regular old supermarket :)

10 bars of Lush soap will last me prob....4 months or less? because they melt so quickly :)

You aren't nosy hun just curious :)

Hugs!

January 15, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, thanks for your answer.

I got almost all of the holiday products, it´s been a party in my bathtub every evening since, hehe! I count you a 100% responsible for my Lush rush!

January 16, 2009 at 4:37 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

my pleasure hun!

LOL awesome!!!!!!!!! do share..what's your favs so far!?

I normally take a bath every evening as well it's so relaxing and a nice way to unwind!

January 16, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas Kisses bubble bath (cinnamon, hmmmm) and the snowshowers jelly, Snowcake soap smells to die for, too bad there is no perfume anymore ( I read your review on it, and I envy you).

I´m off to the tub now, it´s the only "me time" I get, once you have a child (and a husband, lol) freedom is over for good, sigh.

January 17, 2009 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey nell sorry for the delay!

I like christmas kisses too...have you tried ruby red slippers? god I love snowcake!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh the perfume is LOVELY :)

you can find dupes on the internet :)

awww! ;) Baths are a great way to relax ;)

January 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home