Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 6, 2009

Stash Spotlight: Gransenbon Gran Blush


Gransenbon Gran Blush is my go to product for soft, gently flushed cheeks! Which could account for why I've stocked up on a majority of the colors offered!

I think many of us stateside aren't afraid of color. We aren't shy in using a deeper, pigmented blush to make cheeks pop! However, many colors you'll find in Asian brands are softer and lighter for a more natural, unmade up look. Gransenbon Gran Blush caters towards a more natural finish that, when I'm in the mood for it, is truly flattering.

The shades have a tiny hint of shimmer that's barely noticeable and all the shades are soft and delicate even those that are darker only give the barest kiss of color. For the most part I do admit that the packaging with it's soft pink outer case and cute dual compartment is what captured my attention at first but soon after I was thrilled over the color selection which is how I ended up hauling away most of the catalog of colors offered!

Here's a little peek at my stash of Gran Blushes!











Do you love Gransebon Gran Blush?

Which brand of blushes do you stash the most?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a lovely looking blush, thanks for a peek at your stash, I love that.
I especially like the look of the highlighter color (the white one).

January 6, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger birkinbagbeauty said...

Wow, you should swatch them soon, because these beauties make my heart go faster.
The brand of blush I stash the most...ehm...I do not discriminate, I love them all...

January 6, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Inspiring Beauty Creator: said...

I have about 30 Shu blushes! I do like Gransenbon as well! But I am always happy with the wide array of colors that Shu offers.

January 6, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how unusual to have a white blush shimmer.
they are very pretty colours. they look like what i have right now. can you recommend a good bright or red blush?

January 6, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger delete this said...

Wow they look lovely!!! Me want - where do I go and grab me some?

January 6, 2009 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

Oooh! those look really nice :)
I prefer these kind of blusher over those pigmented ones ^^

January 6, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nell :)
my pleasure as always!

I like the cuteness which is why they appeal hehe :)

January 6, 2009 at 4:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi birkinbeauty!

lol :) I'll try to get swatches up for ya ;)

hehe...me too me too!

January 6, 2009 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi inspiring beauty creator,

i heart shu! they have such vibrant shades :)

January 6, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi laura :)
it's actually kinda a highlighter :) hehe!

absolutely...I'll do a post for you tonight with good red blushes ok?

January 6, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey j!

check out my "japanese buying guide" it has the deets where you can get these and other japanese brands :)

hope that helps!

January 6, 2009 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey irene!

how are you!?

I'm always about LOUD blushes so this is a nice subdued shade for me :)

January 6, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Blogger plue said...

Gransenbon is in SG, but not in Msia :(
it kinda sucks to know such lovely item is just right next beside you and you can't have it!

and recently I love darker coloured blushers. Dunno why. Hehe~

January 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger makeupmag said...

I have a few of them and really like them. Love your big photos of them; so pretty they all look! :)

January 6, 2009 at 10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them!! My fav blushers. I only have 4 but they are the ones that I reach out for most of the time. :)

January 7, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey plue!

Awww damn we don't have it in the us either don't feel too badly :(

January 7, 2009 at 3:04 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks mags :)

they are great aren't they? nice and delicate!

January 7, 2009 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi serene!

I reach for them often toO! so pretty and delicate!

January 7, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home