Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 6, 2009

Lierac Paris Soin Eclat Express Masque Review

If you're anything at all like your Muse your skin may be seeking a bit of extra moisture at the moment especially if you live in a cold and windy city. Although you know I'm a true Lushie I admit that sometimes I get tempted to try out new skincare which is the case with Lierac Paris Soin Eclat Express Masque. Considering I really enjoyed Lierac Paris Hydra-Chrono Extremel Balm I didn't mine in the least giving this mask a try out.


Remember The Body Shop Vitamin E Sink-In Moisture Mask? Lierac Paris Soin Eclat Express Masque kinda sorta reminds me of it.

The mask can be used in one of two ways. You can apply the mask and leave it on for 10-15 minutes and tissue off or you can apply and leave it on over night. Lierac scents it's products quite nicely and this has a nice fresh, floral smell. The mask isn't overly thick but has an almost gel like consistency.






All in all for use once or twice a week this is a nice skin softening treatment especially if you have dry, flaky skin however I'm unsure if I need this extra step in my skincare regime.

Check out more Lierac Paris skincare at Lierac Paris and Drugstore.com

related posts

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried Kose Cosme Decorte Moisture Liposome or Kose Moisture Skin Repair? I've read some great reviews on them but I have yet to try it.

January 7, 2009 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kristine.

I haven't tried the CD one but I have tried moisture skin repair and it's very, very good :) Hope this helps!

I'll try to review soon!

January 9, 2009 at 8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great! thanks! I'll be waiting for your review. It's weird coz I never used to have skin problems but now I can't use any moisturizing cream I have. I get little bumps all over my face. Maybe I'm not absorbing it correctly. I hope Moisture Skin Repair helps...

January 9, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Kristin,

my pleasure. What are you using now on your face and how old are you? Or if you'd rather not say age range is fine. It could be you're using a face cream that's too rich with anti aging ingreds. This sometimes causes small bumps or raised skin. I used to have this problem when I was using an intense Lancome eye cream...I had little bumps rise up, kinda like goosebumps, around my eye area and by my cheeks.

January 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 26 yo. When I have my skin tested, it's always dry or dehydrated. So I tried using creams. Now, I'm using just emulsion or thinner moisturizers instead (using just the essence of missha vita masks as moisturizer and the masks really help calm down my skin). But I think I'm developing fine wrinkles instead. Still on the lookout for a moisturizer for me.

January 9, 2009 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kristin!

me too...I'm dry as well :(

have you tried paradise regained from Lush? It's anti aging plus very light and absorbs easily...it also works quite well on my dry skin.
Lush makes excellent moisturizers!

January 12, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home