Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 6, 2009

Clean Simply Soap Eau de Parfum

The Muse loves herself some Clean perfume so she's pretty excited that the latest fragrance from Clean, Clean Simply Soap, will be debuting on HSN January 6th-8th. Set those Tivos ladies so you can snag this new scent!


Clean Simply Soap is a soft floral fragrance with a blend of Calabrian orange bergamot, Polynesian fragipani, Japanese lotus blossom, Damask rose oil, sweet voilet, and soft musk. Ok, so I admit I haven't a clue what a fragipani is but it sure does sound good.

The scent, like all Clean scents, is an inviting comforting aroma that evokes the spirit of a soft bath robe, Egyptian cotton sheets, and a warm sudsy bubble bath!

Considering that Clean has been very adventurous lately it sounds like Simply Soap will be more of what the brand has been known to produce in the past, a good, "clean" scent.

I'll have a review up soon but for now you can grab it at HSN using Item: 390-371 to indulge in just the scent or Item: 390-364 to get the fragrance and body lotion.

Which are your favorite Clean scents?

Eager to try Simply Soap?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger jkim said...

provence, hands down. i can't get enough of it.

January 6, 2009 at 7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I have found that I either love or hate Clean scents, for instance i hate Ultimate, that's kinda soapy, which is good in theory, but stingy in reality.. so this SS kinda scares me.. Well we'll see, I have to get a sample in my hands first ; )

January 7, 2009 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Shelley K. said...

Sounds like it is going to SMELL wonderful. BTW, Fragipani is a white flower that has a very potent smell. Some people really like and others don't. I think it smells heavenly and I bet that it will really complement this fragrance very well.

Thanks for a great review, as always :)

January 7, 2009 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jean!

do you know provence is the only one I don't like b/c it smells so much like amazing grace to my nose?

January 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi mizz x!

really? I love almost all of 'em :) I'll review soon...I'm curious about this...soap and clean is always a good smell!

January 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi shelley!

thanks for verifying hehe....I was going to google!

It sounds fantastic...I hope it's a nice crisp clean scent ;)

January 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger jkim said...

you know what? that's probably why i like it! i knew it smelled familiar...

January 9, 2009 at 8:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hey jean :)
I'm not a big fan of grace eep! :P It seems too overwhelming somehow...I actually have a bottle but don't love it as much as my other blends!

January 9, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger jkim said...

haha! actually, i can understand where you're coming from. when i first bought it, i loved how it smells. but now, when i reach for it, sometimes i'm appalled at how old-ladyish it seems. it comes and goes in waves.

January 9, 2009 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jean!

YES YES me too! Same feelings exactly :)

Although the newer philosophy scents have greatly improved how I feel about their perfume line ;)

January 12, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home