Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 30, 2008

Pop Hello Gorgeous Palette

Well, Hello Gorgeous!

Meet the Pop Hello Gorgeous Palette:



Is that yummie or what? $150 USD worth of makeup all packed into a silver croc box! The Muse likey! I think I just shivered in excitement and I seen you shiver in anticipation *wink*!

Pop Hello Gorgeous includes:
10 Lip Glosses
6 Cheek Shades
36 Eye Shades
2 Dual Applicators
Silver Box

I own a slew of Pop palettes and I really like them so of course I'm quite excited about Pop Hello Gorgeous! It looks like a nice lot of makeup and did I mention that the silver box doubles up as a jewelry box after the makeup is gone. Sweet!

If you're wanting it's available now from Sephora for $48 USD.



Pop Smokey Rose Palette Review

Pop Day to Play Palette Review

Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette Review

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Oooh! I've never tried POP, this makes me want to give it a try!

October 30, 2008 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

This is pretty - I love the silver croc.

Just read your previous post too. I'm very bummed about the thought of no F&F! I did get a coupon last week and ordered the Vanity right away though!

Sad sad day in beauty land:) Pictures of pretty palettes help!!

October 30, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that is amazing!
Want want want!

October 30, 2008 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

carla,

good stuff :) Especially if you like bolder eyeshadow shades ;)

October 30, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey Laurie!

Sigh...I really am disappointed...economy crunch?

I didn't bother using my code as I thought 20% was a way better deal ;(

I'll nab this one and post some pics to keep us happy lol!

October 30, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Laura

nice right?!?!?

;)

October 30, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you think the colour payoff was good? Comparable to the BofS from UD?

October 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

BofS? Gotta give me a clue about that one :)

Color payoff is really good but not comparable to UD...UD is a favorite line of mine and I've never found a shadow as great ;)

Hope this helps!

October 30, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant Book of Shadows.. sorry for not being more clear. Now that you posted the 20% discount I'm going to stop stalling and just buy the UD book.

November 1, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

no prob :)

the UD book is well worth it. I have a review coming soon but honestly you don't need a review..just get it..well worth your cash :) especially if you love bold :)

November 3, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home