Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 20, 2008

Philosophy Snowman Shower Gel

Holy Christmas Batman!

I said it before, I'll say it again, it's way too bloody early for me to be talking about Holiday and Winter Collections!

Sad sigh!

I want to just enjoy the Fall season a little while longer! Ow well if you're feeling a bit Christmas-like this beautiful Fall afternoon you might want to head over to QVC and type in item number A86813 and lay your eyes on this:



Tis Philosophy's Snowman 3 in 1 Shower Gel! We had the Milk Man, we had the Ice Cream Man, we had the Gingerbread Man...lord knows Philosophy is running out of men to give us! Now they are gifting us with The Snowman!

This is the super-size, 32oz, available exclusively from QVC for $22.49 USD. I personally haven't seen this little guy anywhere else and it's possible we may not see him anywhere else for a while!

So if you want him, you'll have to head over to QVC to nab him!

I'm not sure I'll purchase him as the reviews I've read seem to say he may spell like Philosophy The Gingerbread Man even though his description reads that he's fresh and frosty!

Hmmm remains to be seen I guess!

We shall see if the Muse gives in to her urges and nabs some Philosophy The Snowman for her very self!

For now you can visit QVC and read the reviews for yourself and come back to tell me what you think!

Want him for yourself?

Tell the Muse!



Philosophy Holiday Collection 2008

Philosophy Green Apple Shower Gel Review


Philosophy The Haunted House Review

Philosophy Fall Collection 2008


Philosophy Never Let Them See You Shine Primer Review


Philosophy Purity Foaming Cleanser Review

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Masquerade said...

Hi Miss Muse,

This is just a quick hello. I hope you are well!

I picked up the lambie blanket and sleep mask. Thanks so much for featuring the Lambie collection. I might not have stopped by BBW otherwise.

What holiday collections have been catching your eye?

I'll talk to you soon! The insanity should soon be at manageable levels. Many hugs and much love!

October 20, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Man, I had a such a huge crush on Burt Ward when I was growing up!"

You and I, both, Missy! Imagine my outrage when I found out that Burt Ward no longer looks like that!

Actually, I still kinda have a thing for Lee Merriwether. What?!? She's still a total GILF, okay!?!

October 20, 2008 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey bets

sorry for the delayed reply hun!

Been swamped to say the least!

Yay fantastic! I think I'll be ordering online since the new style slippers are an online exclusive and the old kind are in stores :P

I'm so glad you nabbed these..what do you think so far!??!?!

I wish the blanket was a tiny bit bigger but aside from that it's gorgeous!

October 24, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mandy sorry for the delay love!

Ugh tell me about it what the hell happened to him!

Lee Merriwether I'd do now and then lol!

I have no shame ;)

October 24, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home