Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 17, 2008

Estee Lauder Holiday Collection 2008: Vintage Jewels


The stunning elegance of the Estee Lauder Holiday Collection 2008 Vintage Jewels definately appeals to the Muse's inner glam girl!

All that shimmer, twinkle, and sparkle has me rolling around in fits of excitement. Although the collection has some very interesting pieces I'd be lying if I didn't admit that the one item that really caught my eye is the Estee Lauder Shimmering Jewel Powder! Oh my! It's truly a stunning piece of cosmetic glory!

I seen the compact when I recently picked up my Guerlain Midnight Butterfly haul and I must say it's truly a beautiful piece of cosmetic. The compact is super sized and contains glorious, silky shimmering gold powder that can be used on the face or the body!



The Muse says who doesn't want shimmering gold powder for the Holiday Season! As the Muse's friend Betsy recently said, "One can never have too many beautiful, shimmery powders"! Truer words if the Muse ever heard them!

The powder is available now from Estee Lauder's site and also available at your local counter for $32 USD. For it's size the price is quite a nice deal in my opinion and this is on the Muse's Holiday Hit List!

Estee Lauder Vintage Jewels is inspired by it's limited edition eyeshadow duos available in Sapphire, Amethyst, and Emerald. The limited editions shades of the Estee Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Duos have coordinating eyes pencils to complete your looks!

In the promo image the model is wearing the Estee Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Duo in Sapphire. I thought the use of blue was interesting and unusual for a Holiday look as many companies fall into doing sparkling golds, silvers, or smokey eye looks for the Season!



All in all Estee Lauder Holiday 2008 is turning out very nicely and the Muse may indulge her desire for sparkling gold powder and blue eyes this Winter!

Vintage Jewels is on sale now on the Estee Lauder Website and at your local Estee Lauder counter. See more of the collection by clicking here.

How about you?

Anything appeal to you from this collection?

Simply adore the Estee Lauder Shimmering Jewel Powder?

Love the shadow duos?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy M said...

Ooooohhhh...I likey the shimmery powder!!!!
I think I need to get this since I passed on the MAC Couture shimmery pressed powder at the CCO the other day...which I am sure I am going to regret...

October 17, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

You need itttttt :) hehe It's so shimmery and delightful ;)

Plus it's a good deal...how am I doing tempting you!?

;-)

October 17, 2008 at 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, another shimmer powder. :) It's very pretty, isn't it?

October 17, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello there anitacska!

Never can get enough of those shimmery powders :)

Very pretties :)

Thanks for the comment! Have a lovely weekend!

October 17, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayvid: I am LOVING the model's lip color...me want...

October 17, 2008 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ditto Kayvid :)

Very bold ;) likey!

October 17, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home