Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Oct 20, 2008

Smashbox O-Plump


Happy Monday everyone!

Just wanted to give you the heads up that Smashbox is doing a one day sneak peek sale of Smashbox O-Plump!

Smashbox O-Plump combines plumping benefits and a customized pink pout all into one gloss! Just like Smashbox O-Gloss this new gloss goes on clear and then reacts with your personal chemistry to create the perfect shade of gloss for your lips but that's not all, it also has key ingredients to plump lips as it shades!



Smashbox O-Plump will not be available until the Spring but you can get yours today on Smashbox's website during this one day premiere sale!

Click!


Smashbox O-Plump is $24 USD and with Free Shipping so if you're wanting to indulge best do so quickly!

Want it?

Love Smashbox O-Gloss?

Want tot try out Smashbox O-Plump?

Tell the Muse!



Smashbox Gift of Glow Review and Swatches

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ~*MC*~ said...

*went off and ordered it* I'm so bad. XD

I love O-gloss to death (my favorite pink gloss), so I would love to try this NOW to see if I get me some hot, sexy collagen-like injected pink lips hahaha.

Oh baby. XD

October 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL!

I'm debating! ;-)

I didn't like o-gloss that much which is preventing me from indulging in this but I'm thinking maybe the formula is awesome and I need it..ugh choices choices :)

October 20, 2008 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Monday Muse!
I'm not really a fan of O-Gloss...I'll admit, I didn't purchase it. I tried it on and it turned my lips a really BRIGHT pink. I'm all for fushia lips (MAC Pink Poodle, Barbie loves MAC Rocking Chick =Þ) but this just didn't work for me. =[

Hopefully it'll work for you!

October 20, 2008 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Happy Monday lovie!

Having a good one so far I hope?!

I didn't like ogloss b/c it wasn't glossy enough for me :P I did like the pink though but I wanted more of a glossy feel :(

I'm debating on the plump one mmmm I'm kinda meh 'bout it to be honest :P

October 20, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home