Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 5, 2008

Vincent Longo Diamante Quad in Aquila

Vincent Longo is always a little bit late to the ballgame but I don't mind as I simply adore the anticipation! I'm sitting on pins and needles awaiting the Fall Collection.

The bad new is I have little to no information about the Fall line up. I tried guys but unfortunately I have nothing to report however I do have some rather awesome news.

Behold the awesome news:


Meet Vincent Longo Diamante Quad in Aquila.

Is this gorgeous or what?

I have the other two previous color selections released last year and they are outstanding but I simply adore the looks of Aquila quad! That purple, that aqua, plus those warmer tones all create a rather daring Fall look don't you think?

Previously released Vincent Longo Diamante Quads








This one is in my cart and I should be bringing you a review sometime next week!

Review to follow!



Vincent Longo C_Scope Collection Review

Vincent Longo C_Scope Collection


Vincent Longo Diamante Quad

Vincent Longo Summer Collection 2008

Vincent Longo Liquid Shadow Review

Vincent Longo Lip Vinyl Review

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG Muse! Those Diamond Quads you already have are simple gorgeous! Are they still available anywhere?? :D

September 5, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi there betty!

Aren't they!? Fun fun :)

Of course. :) You can get them directly from Vincent Longo's site or Sephora carries them :) including the new shade!

Happy Shopping :)

hehe!

September 5, 2008 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

soooooooo pretty! Man alive! I wish I knew what to do with eyeshadow.......one resembles a panda when one applies these mystery powders! x

September 5, 2008 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL!

A Panda! No! :) for shame :)

a gentle hand, a sponge applicator, patience, and building up is the key little jedi ;)

September 5, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home