Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 9, 2008

Beauty Bytes: Victoria Beckham's Spiky Crop Cut: Yay or Nay?

I'm super busy this morning trying to get a ton of things cleared off my desk! Yak! I have a slew of comments to get through and will do so shortly, promise!

How are you this dull Tuesday? Looks like a storm is brewing outside my office window and I wish I could just go back to bed!

I'll leave you with a little mid-morning Beauty Byte from the Muse's mates at FabSugarUK!



Victoria Beckham is sporting an interesting new spiky cropped hair do and FabSugarUK has the photos to prove it!

Click on over and have a peek!

I love it! It makes her look younger and contours her face quite wonderfully. Looks like she's copying Katie this time instead of the other way around!

Whatta ya think?

Love it?

Hate it?

Tell the Muse! Curious what you think!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey sista-san!

You read my mind! I was about to say "Is that the same 'do Katie Holmes rocked a while back?"

I hope your day will pick up soon! Cheerios!

September 9, 2008 at 11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hairstyle is cute, but why are her face and body different shades of orange?

September 9, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe dao! You remind me of my mate mai..she calls me izzy-san!

Indeed!!!! They are total copycats on each others looks wth!?

I just commented on your cutes Red lippie look!

Smoking;) Love the red :)

September 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey pinkcrow

oh I think that's normal for posh LOL!

September 9, 2008 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I really like the spiky crop.

I'm feeling better, not as sick as I felt this weekend.

September 9, 2008 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

Me too :)

Wish I could pull it off!

Aw were you sick? Glad you're better honey!

Hugs!

September 9, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Yeah, I had some sort of stomach bug. I was throwing up so hard it came out my nose >.<

September 9, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

awww poor thing!!!!!! eep outta your nose *gags*

gross lol!

I don't mean to laugh but the mental image is kinda funny!

Glad you feel betters now!

September 9, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Let me just say, the pain sucked.
Stomach acid + delicate tissue = PAIN. My throat and nose are still a bit raspy.

Though I'm sure the image is pretty comical :P Me praying to the porcelain gods like I was preggers or something. LOL.

September 9, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

Sorry for the delayed reply!

Awww :( I'm so sorry! I'm glad you're feeling better now!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh NO not preggers please for the love of god!

September 10, 2008 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Oh trust me, I'm not. Thanks to Seasonique!!!

September 10, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oops just getting to this dd eep!

amen Seasonique =-)

September 12, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home