Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 8, 2008

Reader's Request: Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer Face of the Day

After my review of Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer I got a few questions about how it looked on so here's an FOTD using Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting before applying the rest of my foundation, concealer, and makeup. My original review can be found here if you missed it!



I'm testing out the green, pink, and lilac versions of the primer this week and will review them shortly as well!

If you've tried Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer do shout at me in the comment field as I'm curious how you are liking or loving it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lolita Riot said...

ohh it looks good so far! I dont really wear primers but I think I may need one, esp for under blush. I hate touching up my blush :s

September 8, 2008 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me neither sher and only b/c I never found one I liked but this stuff is awesome!

September 9, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home