Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Sep 8, 2008

September 's Beauty Ideal Edited by the Muse



I was the guest editor for the September issue of The Beauty Ideal this month. I was pretty excited to get this month's issue together and since I'm such a big lover of autumn I happily themed my issue accordingly!

I worked with some great bloggers and friends to put together a really fun issue. This month's issue features a ton of great ideas for Fall beauty including tutorials, a video, and tons of great cosmetics to great you ready for the upcoming cooler weather!

I hope you'll have a look at this month's Beauty Ideal and tell me what you think! It sure was fun putting it together!

Special thanks to all those bloggers who participated and made the issue a sincerely great one!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Miss Editor! You did a fab job (of course), I really enjoyed this issue - even MORE than I normally do! Yay! I love Fall too :)

Bug hugs,
Critty :)

September 8, 2008 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger nilla cookie said...

Congratulations Muse! What a wonderful issue!! :)

September 9, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw shucks thanks critty!

Love ya honey!

September 9, 2008 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks mizz cookie :)

MWAH!!!!!!!!!

All thanks to you!

September 9, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home