Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 14, 2008

Demeter Tropical Dots Pick-Me-Up Cologne Spray Review

Remember how I was blogging Demeter's Newest Tootsie Collection a few weeks ago?

I couldn't resist these! Leave it to Demeter to bring back my childhood with fragrances like Tootsie Rolls and Dots! Tropical Dots no less!



Sugary sweet with a blend of fruits is pure perfect for Summer dontcha think? This one has a blend of grapefruit, pineapple, passion fruit, mango, and coconut! At first squirt I got the tart, semi-sweet smell of grapefruit which went strong until the dry down when I get touches of a tropical candy like smell that was simply delicious!



I can't help myself! I heart cute fragrances! If you're looking for a Summer fragrance that's both fun, funky, fruity and sweet this one is for you!



The Muse Approves this one! Anything that brings back my childhood while making me smell pretty has to get an approval!



The Tootsie Collection is available now from Demeter. Grab the Pick-Me-Up Cologne Spray for $20 USD full size or a 1/2 oz mini splash fora mere $6 bucks! Feel like layering? Lotions, Shower Gels, and more are available in all the scents!

Happy Shopping!

Stay tuned for more reviews from the Tootsie Collection!



Luxuriate in wonderful fragrance from your Muse by clicking through some past reviews!

Benefit B Spot Perfume Review


Lush Solid Perfume Review

Carol's Daughter Jamaican Punch

Cynthia Rowley for Avon: Flower and Petal Fragrance

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to try these some day! Haha as soon as I have money...

August 14, 2008 at 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you lemming creator!! I had to search my Fruit salad to see did I like or what.. That's looks sooooo delicious.. havetoorder. havetoorder. Have a nice weekend, it's Friday morning here already (watching Olympics ; )

August 15, 2008 at 1:09 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey laura

ugh I know what you mean. I've been trying to be good about my spending lately!

August 15, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mizz x!

lol! ;) I try, I try :)

I'm silly as I just can't help myself with silly little scents like this so cute!

Do drop by and tell me if you like it or not!

Happy Weekend!!!!!! Have fun no matter whatcha do ;)

Love ya!
Hugs!

August 15, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home