Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 12, 2008

Bourjois Paris Shimmer Shine Liquid Eye Shadow 3 Piece Set from QVC

You might be missing Bourjois Paris from Sephora but have no fear QVC sells many of the items at a nice price!

In particular this trio of Bourjois Paris Shimmer Shine Liquid Eye Shadows caught the Muse's eye:



$32 bucks nabs you all three! I'm kinda partial to that lovely aqua shade! The photo doesn't do it justice (no that's not gray it's aqua honest!).

Want 'em?

Item Number A50995

Happy Shopping!

Torn? Debating?

Read my review on Bourjois Paris Shimmer Shine Liquid Eye Shadow before you buy!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be trying this product soon :)
I'll let you know what I think!

August 12, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

looking forward to it dd :)

I loved them when I got my 2 :)

August 12, 2008 at 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse!

I've tried them! Maybe they're too liquid, but they're ok anyway. They grey one os beautiful (in fact, it's sold out in many counters).

Try the new eye pencils in metallic colors: light and dark grey, greyish teal y blueish grey, they're super creamy.

Lots of hugs!

August 13, 2008 at 4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these babies look really gorgeous!

did you have a blast at defcon?! my hubby has just gotten back and he's raving about it.

August 13, 2008 at 8:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pao pao!

I liked these :) I loved the pink and bronzy shade I got!

I haven't yet tried the metallic liners..ugh lemming creator lol!

Big hugs!

August 13, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ann

Lord defcon was outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he go to defcon as well!? Is that why he was in vegas?!

August 13, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home