Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 25, 2008

Bliss Shock Therapy and Bliss Minity Scrub Soap Review: Chillingly Cool Summer Treats for the Skin

Do you realize in less than two weeks Summer will turn quickly into Fall? Holy cow where did the time go! I still have Summer blog entries to post....is there a board I can appeal to to extend the Season?

Dear Seasonal Board,

Can we please have an extra month of Summer? The Muse hasn't yet gotten through all her Summer makeup collections and wants to finish up her reviews before the cold weather sets in.

Thank you for considering this matter.

Sincerely with Hugs and Kisses,
the Muse

I REALLY should have gotten to this post earlier but hopefully we'll have a sudden heat spell and you can make proper use out of my Bliss Shock Therapy and Bliss Minty Scrub Soap Review!



Do you love minty goodness?

I do.

Which is why I'm absolutely smitten with Bliss Shock Therapy. It's cool, refreshing, and minty. Literally. I mean it's really cool. As in it makes you shiver after you step out of the shower! Cool right?

This fantastic little shower gel is uber awesome as it literally cools you down on warm, humid morning. Squeeze some in a puff and go to town and you'll begin to notice as it lathers that your skin will begin tingling and cooling off! After you step out of the shower chances are you'll be rubbing your arms and shivering a bit.

I love it!

It's that extra shock of cool that I need on hot Summer mornings plus it wakes me up like all hell in the Winter! Brrrrrr!

I happen to adore Shock Therapy so much that I normally follow up my cooling experience with the ridiculously large bar of minty soap. This soap is about the size of my foot. It's freaking huge! I love all Bliss soaps but this one in particular is a favorite of mine since it's minty and cooling.

The bar contains a fine grain of scrubbing beads inside the bar so you can get to work scrubbing those rough, dry elbows, knees, and legs to reveal smoother skin! I normally use the elevated side to work on dry spots and follow up with the smooth side.





The soap lasts ages and ages since it's so large and you get the benefits of both a great soap, a cooling, refreshing shower, and an exfoliating treatment!

Psstt....I normally purchase Bliss Shock Therapy in bulk when Bliss has clearance section up. Around this time it's about $7-8 USD a bottle! Sweet deal!

Both of these are Muse Approved for purchase!

Love 'em for a cooling Summer experience!

Like this?

Love Bliss?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Pink Sith said...

Hi: Bliss had the body was on sale recently and I ended up buying 5 of them. My husband adored this body wash and said that he never wants to use anything but this again! I think they are discontinuing it so I may have to buy 5 more. :-)

August 25, 2008 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi elvira

so funny you mentioned this as my sister brought 8 bottles during the sale lol!

NO WAY THEY ARE?!

It's a popular item I wonder why they are dc'ing it!

I still have about 4 bottles from the last sale maybe I need some more!

It's a fav of mine!

August 25, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahaha sweet!!
it looks edibleeeee
yummmmmm

August 25, 2008 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger - ღ X.I.N ღ- said...

oh, too bad this cannot be brought in Singapore. given the hot weather, i bet i will love it loads!

August 26, 2008 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol helly :)

smells just as good!

August 26, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello xin!

oh yes! It'd be ideal for the humidity your side :)

If you ever need a cp give a holler!
Thanks for the comment, hope to speak to you again soon!

August 26, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home