Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 25, 2008

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer

Make Up For Ever has a new range of primer available right now from Sephora. You may or may not have seen these already but I've been busy trying one out that I got about a week ago and will reviewing for you shortly!



Excited?

You should be.

The primers are available in 7 shade selections that are used to correct skin problems such as dull skin, yellow under tones, sallow skin, etc....

These are $32 USD and well worth your cash, you'll find out why soon!

Want these?

Tried 'em already?

Tell the Muse!



See what other primers I'm loving or not....

Philosophy Never Let Them See You Shine Primer

MAC Prep & Prime Review

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy M said...

Oooh...I will wait to see your review on these...can't wait!
Oh, BTW, passed on the MAC Bing l/s...waaaayyy too dark for me! But I did pick up the Jampacked l/g and LOVE it!

August 25, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Beauty Addict said...

Hi Izzy, I've seen and heard so many positive reviews for MUFE HD range esp the liquid foundation and loose powder. I'm seriously lemming!

Oh my, I should ban myself from your blog :P U are creating too many lemmings! I can hear my bank balance protesting ;-)

gracie :)

August 25, 2008 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey tam!

Awesome :) Nice haul! Bing is way too dark..I'm still testing but it's a no go so far sigh!
Review should be up shortly ;)

MWAH!

August 26, 2008 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Gracie!

Sorry hun! I create my own lemmings lol!

I heard great reviews on the powder and foundation myself those are my next purchases :)

For now the primer is simply AWESOME!

I ordered two other shades already!

August 26, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home