Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 17, 2008

Online Shopping Spotlight: BeautyKat

After the popularity of my Etude House post I got so many comments, e-mails, and questions asking where you could buy Etude House from. Sadly, I got mine directly from a friend in Korea and I was unable to recommend any good, inexpensive sellers online.

I recently ran across a site entitled BeautyKat which sells a limited amount of Etude House products. Prices aren't too bad and shipping is only $2.88 USD within the US.

The site sells a few Japanese brands as well so it's worth checking out!



Happy Shopping!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger wen said...

welcome back musey~~ =D

oh i did try the pore erasing base a few more times,
i tried two ways of applying it..
dabbing it on or smearing it on my face.
LOL. i wonder if im doing it wrongly.
cos it gives me a very "made up" look... but i want it to look more natural. i guess i have to practice a few more times..
how do u usually use it? if the way u apply is similar to how i do it, i think im ready to send u my review! =D

June 17, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi wenny :)

Mmmm interesting results you got :) It gave me more of a refreshed look. I used a tiny bit on the inner corner of my nose and smoothed it outwards. Just a tiny dab not alot!

After that I apply powder, blush and done :)

Hope this helps!?

June 17, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home