Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 16, 2008

Beaute de Kose Summer Collection 2008


Beaute de Kose never fails to wow me with its special releases. This Summer we have the Limited Edition Multi-Reflection Powder in two color versions. The powders are a multi-colored shimmering powder for face or if you like you can try them out on your eyes. The colors available are Strawberry Ice and Peach Frost. Each palette is 4,500 yen each which isn't too bad for the high quality of the compact!



I think these may make a guest starring appearance on my Summer wish list but I want to see what else pops up before I purchase!

Love these?

Tell the Muse!



Read about my WOW for the gorgeous Beaute de Kose Cyber Shine Eye Palettes by clicking here!

See a reader's images of the Beaute de Kose Cyber Shine Eye Palettes by clicking here!

Click here to see my haul and review of Beaute de Kose's Star Twinkle Collection!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Kathi said...

I have 001 and I really adore it!
You can see my review in my blog =D

http://lotuspalace.blogspot.com/2008/06/beaute-de-kose-summer-2008-multi.html

June 16, 2008 at 2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay the Muse is back!! I've missed your posts! You have a lot of catching up to do girl :) Glad you had fun on your vacation.

June 16, 2008 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

can you imagine musey if you have this in your makeup bag??? I'm going to use this in public "WITH PRIDE!" lol

June 17, 2008 at 1:01 AM  
Blogger Haru said...

Hey Izzy!
Welcome back, girl! I'm off to Tokyo this Sat finally... lmk if you want me to pick up anything for you :-)

June 17, 2008 at 5:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Oo Kathi! Great review! WANT! :)

I'm trying to be good! I put myself on a semi-shopping ban but after reading your review I'm definately wanting these!

June 17, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya petitebelle!

Hehehe! :) Thanks for missing me lovie. Appreciate it :) It's good to be back! Vacation was so great :) But it's always nice coming home too!

Big hugs!
Missed ya!

June 17, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey nicks!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! :) It's gorgeous isn't it????

=-)

June 17, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Iris!

Hello dear, dear girl :) Thanks honey!!!!! Oh that's fabulous! I'm envious! How long are you gone for.

Aw thanks darlin' I appreciate it great MWAH!

June 17, 2008 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Jnie said...

Aww.. so cute! I love the packaging.

June 18, 2008 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jnie!

me too ;)

The packaging is very nice ;)

June 18, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home