Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 16, 2008

Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit



I've wanted to try a few of Laura Mercier's products for a long time now and how convenient that Sephora has a prepackaged Flawless Face Kit available for $65 USD!

Most of the times within the new kit are items I've been really tempted by and wanting to try.

The kit includes:
1 oz Foundation Primer
1 oz Tinted Moisturizer
0.21 oz Undercover Pot
A Secret Camouflage Brush
A Camouflage Powder Brush
A makeup sponge and puff

Although the price makes me wince I'm still indulging. The products are awful small but I figure in the long run they'll save me a ton of cash on the large sizes!

This seems like the perfect little Summer must have for a flawless, unmade-up face that's both natural and gorgeous!

I just ordered it so expect a Yay or a Nay soonish!

Have this?

Love Laura Mercier?

Want it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Roxy said...

Hey there,

You'll have to let us all know what you think after you've tried it! I'm hoping since it's got most of her BEST products it'll be a great find! xo

June 16, 2008 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya roxy :)

I must say it's a rather wonderful array of products in one place eh?

The price makes me iffy though but if the products are good I won't mind in the least!

Oh don't worry hehe I'll def be reviewing!

Thanks for the comment! Loving your blog!

June 16, 2008 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger CuttiBeBe said...

hey muse! welcome back! god finally you are back, you know how sad i was seeing the same post up everyday when i check your blog... but now it's all better. =P

i saw this in the email sephora sent me and was instantly curious since i'm a bargin shopper, value sets are my favorite. however, when i looked at the size and the products... seriously? what is that puff for? there is that 1 teeny tiny powder in there... it just doesn't make sense for them to include some useless powder puff..

i feel it's a gimmick and will not fall for it. LM never impressed me with their foundations, even though that's what they are known for. especially it's the summer now, i'm sticking with my mineral foundation or just some powder..

June 16, 2008 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey Steph!

Thanks lovie. Awww LOL :) Well you got a full page of yummy new stuff now and more to come shortly!


Mmmm I agree. I see a bit of a problem with size and what's included. I am still tempted though as I haven't tried her concealers or foundations and I can't get the raves about them out of my head. I thought hey here's an easy way to try it all!

I'll probably buy it just so I can rant about it lmao!
Guess what? I'm using mineral powder too! hehe!

I'm doing a raving review on the powder I've been using shortly :)

June 16, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home