Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 23, 2008

MAC DressCamp Contest @ A Beautyful Sentiment

Photobucket

The very beautiful and sweet Jennifer from A Beautyful Sentiment has just started a blog of her very own! She's been visiting me here quite some time and always brightens up my blog with her great input and feedback in my comment section!

Her blog is quite shaping up to be a wonderful array of fantastic reviews and beautiful cosmetic pictures and posts!

The good news is in celebration of her awesome new blog Jen is being very generous with MAC DressCamp. As you know the collection sold out in a silly amount of time and not everyone was lucky enough to nab it but have no fear Jen is making the chances of nabbing it a reality!

She has a contest up at the moment that will enable you to win the two best pieces in the collection in the Muse's opinion which would be the DressCamp Palette and She-Gold Lipglass!

How's the contest work?

Simple!

You have to guess how many pearls are in Jen's Guerlain Meteorites container!

Click on over here to participate in the contest!

The Muse is going to take a lucky guess herself (not to win as I already have the collection but just for fun to see how close I can get!).

Good Luck Everyone and Congrats on the fantastic new blog Jen!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger *Jen* said...

Hey Izzy,

Thanks so much for posting about my blog, you're the sweetest! I've been having a hard time figuring out how everything works, but your advice has been invaluable and I'm honestly amazed at how great you've been.

I hope that one day my blog will be as amazing as yours, but in the meantime I'll try really hard to keep it interesting and educational!

You've really just been so great-free legal services for the Muse once I pass my bar! :)

~Jen

April 23, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

jen it's my pleasure! You're an absolute gem and it's my pleasure to help out in a small way!

Please email should you need help ;)

*hugs*

Your blog is already amazing Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very interesting and very well thought out ;) I'm loving the great posts keep 'em coming!

LOL! Thank you :) I might need them someday!

huge hugs!

I hope I guessed a right amount hehe ;) Although I'm not looking to win I'd definately like to see if I guessed right hehe!

April 23, 2008 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Roselyn said...

Hey Muse...
I'm also giving away a palette on my blog at www.makeupmakesmehappy.com . You should check it out!

April 24, 2008 at 3:05 PM  
Blogger Girl-Woman said...

It is a wonderful blog. With the informative reviews and pics, you wouldn't be able to tell that it's new. Thanks for letting us know.

April 26, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya Roselyn!

Sorry I'm slowly catching up on comments and was delayed replying :)

Awesome. Thanks for the tip off! Love your blog!

April 28, 2008 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Girl-Woman!

Jen will be very happy you said so :)

Her site is shaping up beautifully :)

Happy Monday!

April 28, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home