Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 14, 2008

I'm Catching Up on E-mails and Comments....Sort of....!



Happy Monday guys!

Just a quick note to say I'm slowly catching up on comments and e-mails (the e-mail process is ALOT slower than the comment process so please be patient with me)! I got some great comments to reply to in my "Tagged" post and I've been a bit remiss getting to them as I've been swamped with work and with life!

But I'm slowly getting to them all!

Just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm not ignoring you!

Hope your Monday is going well!

Cheers!

Enjoy the new reviews below and as always do share your thoughts! I'm listening!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home