Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 21, 2008

Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette Review

I got something cool to show you!

Behold Pop Rose Belle Blush Palette (I'm getting pretty good with these close up shots aren't I? I'm rockin' the new Canon!):



I have tons of eye palettes. Like seriously alot, more then two. But I don't have any blush palettes and in all honesty when I think about it how many companies even make blush palettes!?

Which leads me into my review on Pop's Rose Belle Blush Palette! This thing has freaking eight shades to choose from! How excited am I? I bet you're excited too...don't lie...I know you are!

Pop makes some uber cute cosmetics a few of which grace my collection and I'm happy to have gotten a chance to try out this new blush kit from them! The palette comes in three shade selections, each of which holds 8 shades of blusher, highlighters, or bronzers. The one I got is Rose Belle but they also have two others which are Bronze Belle and Glow Belle. Bronze Belle comes with a selection of 8 Bronzer while Glow Belle comes with a variety of highlighting shades. In my humblest I like the idea of having eight shades of blush in one palette so I think Rose Belle is definately the nicest in the selection of kits offered.

Bronze Belle


Glow Belle




Each one is $28 USD which breaks down to about $3.50 per a blush, another words it's a total steal. The colors are silky, smooth, pigmented, and easy to blend. Use one or use several to create different shades to suit your skin tone or use one to highlight and one to contour. You can seriously get hundreds of looks from one palette as it's so versatile!

The shades included with Rose Belle are Pale Pink, Baby Pink, Mauve, Copper-Rose, Fresh Rose, Hot Pink, Nude-Rose Glow, and Bronze-Rose.





The colors range from light shades to darker bronzer shades. All the colors are pretty much flattering for any skin tone in my opinion and if for some odd reason you can't find a suitable color among the eight you can get all Doctor Frankenstein and start combing colors like a mad scientist to concoct a shade that's uniquely you! Isn't that fun now?

The palette is pretty small and perfect for travel. Easier then toting around a few MAC blushes in my opinion! Slip this into your traincase and you have eight colors at your fingertips!

Overall, definately a sweet palette for the price and worth taking a look at!

This one gets a thumbs up and Muse Approved seal of approval for purchase!



Have this?

Want it?

Love it?

Adore Pop?

Tell the Muse!



Click here to enjoy Musings about the Pop Neon Lid Palette!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger ✞ANGELA✞ said...

this blush Palette is really cool~~
I love it~

March 21, 2008 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

angela ;)

I concur!

Tis cute isn't it?

Happy Easter!

March 21, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as a blush freak, if i have this it would seems like i had die and gone to heaven.. heaven of blushes.. ahhahaha 5 more days till the launch of beauty powder blush here muse!!!

March 21, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger D. said...

oh man!!! can you mix and match? i like the lighter half of the Bronze Belle and the darker half of the Glow Belle :D LOL

XOXO

March 21, 2008 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I want, I want, I want!!! I adore blush. These are so pretty! Ahhh...why can't today be payday? :]

Wishing you a happy weekend!

BTW~ THANKS for the link! That really means a lot! :] :]

March 21, 2008 at 11:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya ping :)

LOL ;) I'm really enjoying this little guy!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope it gets there early! *prays*

I can't wait! I'm excited for you to try them!

After that Heatherette w00t!

March 22, 2008 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey D!

Sure you can ;) Go wild!!!!!!!!!

*mwah*
Happy Easter ;)

March 22, 2008 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya am!

LOL ;) Hehe I did so much damage with heatherette that I should try to be good! Kinda..sorta!

Happy Weekend to you and Happy Easter!




You're most welcome *mwah*

March 22, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home