Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 27, 2008

bareMinerals A Little Sun All-Over Face Color

I hate the sun, bronzers, and anything to do with tanning but I will admit to being intrigued very slightly by the new Bare Minerals Kit entitled A Little Sun All Over.



The color in this kit looks rather refreshingly healthy and the brush is sorta making me get a case of the "I want it!" sweats. However, I do realize, in some inner part of my brain thats actually logical, that the brush is probably utter rubbish and sheds like a bunny rabbit in Spring.





I also realize, again in the part of my brain that holds logic (it's far and between but it's there people) that the color will be unflattering and will make my already very full face even fuller!

But for some odd reason or another I find myself wanting this kit!

Sigh.

The life of a cosmetic junkie is a hard one.

Want this?

Have it already?

Do tell!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger (g)ezebel said...

GAH! i shall NEVER use another bare escentuals/bare minerals product again after the cystic acne it gave me!!! NAY NAY NAY!!!

March 27, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol gez! I get 'em too from using their powder ;)

I thought I was the only one!

March 28, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home