Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 10, 2008

Light Shimmering Gold and Pink FOTD

Slightly scary one! My lips are major chapped, my eyes are puffy because I'm bloody knackered, and I just have rather weird look on my face! But overall I do like the simplicity of the gold and pink colors!





What I Used:

Face
Lola Blush in Mistress (My absolutely fav blush of the moment!)

Eyes
Too Faced After Glow Ice Cube in Love
Bourjois Eyeshadow in Beige Rose 08
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Eyeshadow in Douse me with Diamonds (Read more about the Sexy Little Things Collection by clicking here)
Urban Decay FX Powder in Midnight Cowgirl
KATE Mascara Primer
KATE Gel Mascara

Lips
Tony and Tina Herbal Lipgloss in Cosmic
Urban Decay Ink Lip Stain in Bitten

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home