Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 9, 2008

Honey I'm Home!



Honey I'm home!

Did you miss me?

I have to get caught up with e-mails and comments but I was sure to do a few posts early this AM as soon as I came in the door so you weren't too bored while awaiting my address to my court (I'm so self important aren't I?)!

Thanks for all the great comments and e-mails! I'll get right on the comments and I promise by next year you'll all have a reply to the e-mails you've sent ;)

Hehe!

Vegas was awesome. CES was outstanding. I didn't want to leave but real life was calling my number and I had to come back and get my butt back to work sadly!

I missed you all!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of which... I responded to your last e-mail on Thursday, but I'm not sure if you got it.

Oh yes, and all of my back-logged comments? I wants 'em. Nowz, lol! :-P

January 9, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I just replied on another comment about your email ;)

I didn't get it!??! can you resend!?

I had said you brokez the internetz ;)

LOL I'm getting to them little miss bossy ;)

January 9, 2008 at 10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home, missed you x

January 9, 2008 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Wooooooo hoooooo your back!

Was it a geek-fest? I am jealous!

January 9, 2008 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Thanks Jonny :) *mwah*

I missed you!

January 10, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Rows!

It was amazing! I have to tell you some of the great stuff I seen ;) You'll flip!

One day you and I will go together :) and gag all over the geeky bits and pieces together :)

Love ya!
Owe you email!
Get to it soon!
Promise, Swear, Honest!

January 10, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home