Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 10, 2008

A Pink Steal and Deal

I'm not particularly a big fan of Pink Sugar.

Yes, you read that right.

I hear the cries of rage right now.

SO many of my friends are addicted to Pink Sugar as if it were crack. Sadly, it does absolutely nothing for me. I love sweet, I love sugary. However, I don't love Pink Sugar. It's revolting to my nose. Sorry for those who love it. It's just not on my love list.

However, I do know it has a quite a cult following. So here's a Steal and a Deal for fans of Pink Sugar!

Head on over to QVC and enter item number A15376 to nab you a duo of Pink Sugar Hair Perfume Sprays!



I adore hair perfume sprays, too bad it's Pink Sugar scented!

These are $22.50 for two 3.38oz bottles of the spray! I've never seen this offered elsewhere so it could be exclusive to QVC!

Happy Shopping


Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you, Pink Sugar does nothing for me.

January 10, 2008 at 8:37 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Amen for other Pink Sugar haters :)

=)

January 10, 2008 at 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like it either. I have 3 sample tubes of the stuff languishing away. IDK, whereas Lavanila's Pure Vanilla smells so sophisticated and sensual, Pink Sugar smells just like a body spray I used back in high school. It might have been from Parfums de Coer. Or Glade.

January 10, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

great big no for me too Mandy!

LOL glade ;)

It makes me cough. It gets right inside my sinuses and just UGH!

Hate this stuff. Some girls really go ape sh*t over it but I truly loath the stuff! I like sweet scents and I'm shocked I'm not as crazy about it as everyone else but it just stinks to me :P

January 11, 2008 at 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I know Aquoalina used to make hair perfumes in other scents, but annoyingly enough I can't find 'em now. Bah, it's irritating - I looked all over the website (a Swedish store) where I *know* they used to sell them and now they're nowhere. Boo! :(

January 11, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi finsaur venusy :)

:( Aw sorry to hear it! Maybe they'll come back soon!? Hopefully?

I don't even think Sephora sales these! I've only seen 'em through QVC so far!


Good luck locating 'em!

Thanks for the comment!

January 16, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home