Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 26, 2007

JANE Shimmering Blushes

Remember when you were like 15 and Jane had some awesome cosmetics and it was the height of style to own some of it?

Am I going too far back for you?

Well, sadly, if you're as old as me you'll remember Jane when you were a teenager!

It's recently gotten a revamped look and style. To be honest I can't recall it being on shelves for a long time and suddenly everywhere I look a new display is popping up for it!

Count me curious because they released a Shimmering Blush for $5.99! Now your Muse is not normally one for drugstore brands outside of Asia but these do seem interesting! I know the folk on MUA are going ape crazy over them because everywhere I look I see pictures of entire hauls of these blushes!



That must mean they are good right?

So maybe...kinda....sorta...I'll go to CVS or Walgreens or some rubbish drugstore like that and pick one up out of curiosity (I like to live dangerously sometimes!).

Jane Shimmer Blush Natural


Jane Shimmer Blush Peony


Jane Shimmer Blush Wisteria


Jane Shimmer Blush Roses



Got these?
How are they?
Tell the Muse!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You always manage to put a smile on my face with your humorous snips. :-) Well, to be honest, I remember J.A.N.E cosmetics...but it's not a pleasant memory. Their e/s have never had much pigment and I'd rather save the $5-7 (including tax) and spend it elsewhere.

November 27, 2007 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hello Roxii!

Well my work is complete then love :) I adore making people smile! hehe! I'm so glad someone appreciates my rather sad sense of humor! I fear I'm easily amused to say the very least hehehe!

Oh gosh I recall the eyeshadows! But at the time I thought I was awesome for owning them!

I gotta say once you work it out with tax you might as well spend it on a mac shadow that holds pigment! I haven't purchased drugstore brands in at least 14 years or so!

These do look kinda sorta interesting but I'm positive they are rubbish ;)

Thanks your comment! Totally made my day!

*Hugs*

November 27, 2007 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home