Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 26, 2007

Bourjois Paris Ombre A Paupieres New Colors

Since we are on the topic of Bourjois Paris might I introduce you to a few new shades of their eyeshadows that are jawdropping!

I LOVE these with a passion! The colors are very bold and dramatic for Bourjois Paris and I'm really wanting these!

Noir Emeraude


Noir Precieux


Noir Cobalt


A few lighter shades have been released as well in various golds, roses, and whites but these three colors really popped out at me especially that deep emerald black green! WOW!

Want 'em!
Wish List for your Muse!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ack! This is totally fueling my growing obsession with green eyeshadow! Plus, I love Bourjois' eyeshadows when used wet :)

November 26, 2007 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL!!!!! I love green too!
This is so dark and yum! oh my god need it!

I do too! They make some nice shadows that don't get enough love!

November 26, 2007 at 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home