Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 26, 2007

Anyone Want To Party?

Care to join me at Lush's Christmas Party this year?



Lush is throwing an "online" Christmas Party and you're invited since you know me (I'm making myself very important here aren't I?).

Lush NA had a Christmas Party last year too so I guess this qualifies as a annual event now! The good news is they'll be a live chat with the mail order team, discounts, specials, freebies, gifts, giveaways, and possibly a special product made for those who attend!

The bad news is Lush NA parties are not nearly as good as parties thrown at Lush UK but hey at least we get some deals right?!

Last year at the party an online Exclusive Shower Gel was made which was entitled Honeywood! The shower gel smelled of Honey I Washed the Kids soap and was yummie as hell! Now this was previously introduced in Germany and later traveled to Hollywood when Lush Universal Studios had opened and finally it ended up in everyone's stocking last year when it was re-released at the Lush Christmas Party!

My Beloved Lush Limited Edition Honeywood Shower Gel


You may wonder why I'm telling you all this and that would be simply to warn you that during this party you may want to hide your credit card! I found myself ordering a mass amount of shower gel last year!

Aura Suavis Shower Gel was released as a limited edition during a Lush UK party this past summer and Comforter Shower Gel was released in Germany a few months ago! I'm mentioning these two amazing shower gels because it's possible, if we get lucky, Lush NA will release their version of these great gels during the party! Or maybe if you're lucky, Snowcake Shower Gel! One can never tell what might pop up so be prepared for some goodies!

My Beloved Aura Suavis Shower Gel and Comforter Shower Gel


I don't have a date yet for the party but keep checking back and I'll let you know when the news breaks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home