Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 26, 2007

Sephora Colorful Story Palette

Ok I think I may have missed something or my brain is a little muddled after such a long holiday!

Clue me in if you please.

Sephora has a new palette out with 16 of it's bestselling eyeshadows! Here's the kicker. It's $48.

Um....

Ok so it's a palette right and like it has 16 shades of eyeshadow and it's $48 bucks.

Um...I'm doing the math but it's not adding up!

I can get this for $48:


OR

I can get this for $48:


Is it possible the price is wrong?

My god this is boggling my little mind!

It's just too much for a Monday morning!

Your thoughts?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Muse!

Um... um.. I'm think the choice is of course, the latter palette! Maybe the folks at Sephora think we're still in our turkey coma?!

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids! :D

November 26, 2007 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello to you miss Nilla Cookie (everytime I type your name my stomach grumbles)!

LOL! Could be LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked that they had this for $48 bucks! I was going to call and ask because I'm dead curious what the hell they are thinking lol!

November 26, 2007 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Heather Mary said...

ah hahahah sing it sista! LOL what r they thinkin???? who is the dim wit doin the pricing? seriously!

December 5, 2007 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

they is delirious I'd say!

hehe!

December 5, 2007 at 6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home