Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 25, 2007

The Weekly Beauty Read

Oi! You!

Miss me?

Hehe!

Hope everyone had a most Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's this Week's Beauty Blogroll! I'll back soon with some new and exciting posts!

Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog interviews Paris Hilton and gets her top 5 beauty tips.

Bionic Beauty shares her mineral makeup look of the day: "Rockin' the Glow".

Lipsticks are Like Men: Makeup Moxie Reviews Guerlain KissKiss Lipstick.

Beauty and Fashion Tech has a list of makeup palettes that are perfect for holiday gifts.

Savvy Skin covets all of Oprah's Favorite Things 2007

Temptalia reviews MAC's Metal-X Collection with swatches!

Elke reviews the ColorPro stick on eye shadow stencils, with somewhat iffy results.

Stylish Opinion finds a new 'green' beauty skincare line, "Green By Nature".

The Beauty Blog Network welcomes newest member Scandalous Beauty to it's team.

Beauty Banter muses about the hot new trend: Cat Eyes... Who is wearing it and how you can achieve the look too!

15 Minute Beauty Fanatic checks out Prescriptive's Holiday 2007 Sets

A Touch of Blusher can't live without this hand cream!

Beauty and Personality Grooming - Herbal after shampoo hair rinses

SugarShock finds a bath and shower gel that's worthy of Cleopatra.

Makeup Loves Me is seduced by sunsilk' get hairapy commercials, but not it's shampoos.

Scandalous Beauty delivers an exclusive interview with Celebrity Make-Up Artist Sam Fine!

Face Candy gets a new holiday look and reviews Marc Jacob's newest scent- Daisy.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger www.Cosmetic-Candy.com said...

Yah! I missed yah!

November 24, 2007 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

mizzed ya back rowena ;)

*mwah*

November 24, 2007 at 11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse, I'm soo glad to have found a makeup reviewer that does Japanese makeup because I'm such a fan of it, and in Canada I can only get so much without ordering.

I have a question about Lavshuca, I'm not sure you would see my comment in your Lavshuca postings, anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding which winter make collection set to get.
I have the Majolica Majorca Majolook in VI343 already and I'm wondering if it is very similar to the lavender set for Lavshuca and do you find it to be more pinkish than purple?

I love Majolica Majorca as well, except the Lash Enamel Glamour is somehow SO difficult to remove it's a pain in the butt!!

November 25, 2007 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger Taryn said...

Muse, I'm suffering withdrawals here! Come back!

Hee hee - I'm only half-joking as I know you deserve time off for the holidays too. You may want to consider hiring a staffer to take turns with so everybody can get their daily fix. :P A day without four or five entries just isn't the same!

November 25, 2007 at 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of coursed we missed you!!! I read your blog everyday, I love it! :)

November 26, 2007 at 5:03 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello millie.

Thank you so much for dropping by :) I'm glad you like the blog!

VI343 is quite different, for me, from Lavshuca's winter palette. VI343 is more of a creamy powder almost in texture while the Lavshuca is a shimmering powder through and through. Also the purple seems a bit deeper to me in the Lavshuca palette!

I find it to be more purple than pink and a bit more shimmering in texture as well!

I see how you'd feel VI343 is similar! For me their is no question that they are different in style! If you have the cash to spend I'd definately get one of the Lavshuca palettes but if you don't maybe skip it as you have somewhat similar shades in the MJ palette!

MJ Lash Enamel comes off pretty easy for me! But I find Beatue de Kose makes some WAY difficult mascaras to remove! Holy cow! hehe! What are you using to remove the mascara? Let me know maybe I can recommend something better!

Many thanks for your lovely comment!

November 26, 2007 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Taryn!

LOL! =-) Aw I missed you :)

LOL are you applying for the job?!?
=)

November 26, 2007 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi lovelymakeup

Aw thanks love! I missed each and every one of you too :)

Thanks so much! It means the world to me that you love the blog!

*Hugs*

November 26, 2007 at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home