Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Nov 26, 2007

The Muse Joins Total Beauty

The Muse is live and kicking on the Total Beauty Network!

I'm very, very, very excited about this project :)

My blog has been added onto the site today and I'm giddy with excitement!

Come take a look!

Click!

It always pleases me to be apart of a project with other fantastic blogs like Makeup Bag, Specktra Beauty Blog, and so many others!

I hope you'll try the site out and with time make it into a growing community of cosmetic junkies that plan to take over the world with me as your leader...ok ok..maybe not me as the leader! It was worth a try!

Hehe!

Happy Days!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home