Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 1, 2007

MAC Painterly

MAC's newest color story, Painterly, is released in North America this week! This collection consists of 12 new paint pots!

The Color Story Consists of:

Paint Pots

* Artifact - Dark burgundy with red pearl
* Bare Study - Champagne with gold and white pearl
* Blackground - Smoky black grey with multi colored pearl
* Constructivist - Metallic dark brown with red pearl
* Delft - Deep teal with gold pearl
* Fresco Rose - Mid tone pink with mid tone pearl
* Groundwork - Mid tone neutral taupe
* Greenstroke - Mint green with gold pearl
* Indianwood - Metallic antique bronze
* Moss Scape - Green with gold pearl
* Painterly - Nude beige
* Rubenesque - Mid tone frosted golden peach with gold and pink pearl

Technakohl Liner

* Antiquity - Rich olive green with green pearl
* Archival - Faded royal blue (LE)
* Foxtail - Metallic plum with red pearl (LE)
* Photogravure - Soft black with brown undertone
* Plank - Chocolate brown with brown pearl
* Steelpoint - Charcoal with silver pearl (LE)

Lashes

* Large feather Lash Set


These are have been long over due and eagerly anticipated! Shadesticks and regular paints are quite popular among MAC fans so these new paint pots should appeal to the masses! These are not limited edition items and will be added to the general catalog so if your lemming is on you hard and your cash flow might be low you can wait on these for a while as they aren't going anywhere!

I'm curious if these are replacing the old style paints! But I'm doubtful as these are entirely new colors!

I was lucky enough to snatch one of these early as Nordstrom introduced them during the Novel Twist release. I did a Face of the Day and a short review about the pot I had gotten and it can be found here.

I'm not entirely sure how excited I am about this release! Dare I say I might not even bother heading to the MAC counter to have a peek at the colors!

How about you? Getting any of these?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

if i wear those feather lashes, wonder if it'll make me look like an extra from Chicken Little, Chicken Run or just a worn-out Feather Duster...??!! ahahahahaha..... :P

August 2, 2007 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL!!!! Me too! Can't even attempt 'em! I've seen some girls that have attempted some crazy looks with Shu falsies! I can't wear 'em for my life they always fall off or I look like I've been smacked upside the head and it crooked my lashes!

LOL!

August 2, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home