Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 31, 2007

Adventures in Shadesticking

After reading many, many, many, many, many have I mentioned many? many, reviews about how wonderful, amazing, fantastic, and brilliant MAC shadesticks are I decided to crack open my box of Dress Set Shade Sticks and pull out the Sea Me Shadestick for a try!

Remember kids I don't like cream shadows but I can be converted maybe, kinda, sorta....

I used the Sea Me Shadestick prior to applying some Steel Blue pigment and was quite impressed at the results! I thought for sure I was heading into dangerous, messy brush territory! But it worked a treat and for your eyes, here is what it came up with:







What I used:
Sea Me Shadestick
Steel Blue Pigment
MJ Shadow in WT920
MJ Neo Expander
MJ Lash Bond (Sorry in my video blog I was calling the Lash Bond by the wrong name)

I also used the Lavshuca gloss in this FOTD over some Lavshuca lipstick!

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

ooh!! that looks beautiful... welcome to the dark (oops, i mean shady) side.... :P

karya

August 1, 2007 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey girlie ;)

Thanks! I think the shadesticks keep the pigments nice and shimmery! I could get used to using these!

I'm gonna try another one tomorrow ;)

This looks similar to other looks I created sadly but I adore aquas!

August 1, 2007 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home