Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 26, 2007

A Little of This, A Little of That!

Hi there ;)

I did a bit o' video blogging when I popped in last night (or should I say this morning)!

It was somewhat rushed and the pics came out crummy and such but I'm gonna slap it up here so you guys can get a feel for the new color stories!

I picked up Novel Twist (Novel Twist's video will be added later on today, tonight, or tomorrow!), Flashtronic, and Rushmetalyesterday! Wahoooooo!

I got a nice little haul of bits and bobs that I'd thought I'd share with you guys in my second video blog!

Enjoy!







































Just a note I checked on Sephora and it appears not 2 but 4 of these cute palettes were released from Stila!

These are the other two:




I am now coming down with that terrible diseased entitled "Must Collect Them All!"....Oh Lord! Somene save my soul!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home