Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jul 29, 2007

Oh Bugger!

I've come to the conclusion MAC is trying to murder me this summer! Indeed they are! We are talking color story after color story after color story! It's quite an eventful summer for MAC and it appears they took it a step further and decided to tempt and tease me with the promise of not one, not two, not three, nor five or six, BUT EIGHT....Yes, EIGHT new pigments!

That is wrong! Whom can I call to complain please? How many pigments does one little girl with two eyes need pray tell? This is ridiculous! I am appalled and outraged! I am also quite excited thanks so much teehee!

Did I mention they are limited edition!? They are! NOW go on with you and start plotting on how you'll pay for them all! I hear the devil will pay for a soul...hmmm wonder how much mind may be worth?








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home