MAC's newest color story, Painterly, is released in North America this week! This collection consists of 12 new paint pots!
The Color Story Consists of:
* Artifact - Dark burgundy with red pearl
* Bare Study - Champagne with gold and white pearl
* Blackground - Smoky black grey with multi colored pearl
* Constructivist - Metallic dark brown with red pearl
* Delft - Deep teal with gold pearl
* Fresco Rose - Mid tone pink with mid tone pearl
* Groundwork - Mid tone neutral taupe
* Greenstroke - Mint green with gold pearl
* Indianwood - Metallic antique bronze
* Moss Scape - Green with gold pearl
* Painterly - Nude beige
* Rubenesque - Mid tone frosted golden peach with gold and pink pearl
* Antiquity - Rich olive green with green pearl
* Archival - Faded royal blue (LE)
* Foxtail - Metallic plum with red pearl (LE)
* Photogravure - Soft black with brown undertone
* Plank - Chocolate brown with brown pearl
* Steelpoint - Charcoal with silver pearl (LE)
* Large feather Lash Set
These are have been long over due and eagerly anticipated! Shadesticks and regular paints are quite popular among MAC fans so these new paint pots should appeal to the masses! These are not limited edition items and will be added to the general catalog so if your lemming is on you hard and your cash flow might be low you can wait on these for a while as they aren't going anywhere!
I'm curious if these are replacing the old style paints! But I'm doubtful as these are entirely new colors!
I was lucky enough to snatch one of these early as Nordstrom introduced them during the Novel Twist release. I did a Face of the Day and a short review about the pot I had gotten and it can be found here.
I'm not entirely sure how excited I am about this release! Dare I say I might not even bother heading to the MAC counter to have a peek at the colors!
How about you? Getting any of these?