Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 26, 2009

Want It: Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask


Although I'm the first one to admit that my beloved Lush does have some products that don't work.....

Ahem....Lush Fresh Face Mask.

No worky.

I've tried them all and I honestly never see incredible results after use. You'd think with all those good for you bits inside that your face would be glowing after use, not so much.

But that doesn't stop me from wanting the brand new Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask. It's too tempting with it's blend of fresh bananas, oatmeal, almonds, and vanilla..god my stomach is grumbling sounds good enough to eat to me!

Ground almonds exfoliating dead skin, bananas are a great nutritious treat for your skin as they soften and reduce redness. Although I don't sport redness I could get on board with some extra softness.

I'll take two thanks so much.

Available now from Lush UK and soon to follow around the rest of this world.

Wants it!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger the Muse said...

me too mariu :-D

Hopefully it's awesome!

August 27, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home