Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 26, 2009

Product Musings: Illamasqua Lipstick in Test


Oh hai matte, nude, natural pink lipstick from Illamasqua.

Care to muse it with me?


Check it below!

Not loving my new shade of Illamasqua in Test as I'm not much a nude girl but I'm positive a slew of people will jump on board with this one. It's a creamy, pink beige shade that's completely mod chic. Loving the formula as it's super pigmented and moisturizing.






If nude is your game this should please especially for Fall! Although I'm not too keen on this particularly shade I headed onto Sephora and ordered two more shades as I'm digging the formula. I snagged Tramp and Over. Eager to get 'em and try out. Full review coming shortly!

Love nude shades of lippies?

What are your favs?

Tried out Illamasqua Lipstick yet?

What do you think?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh that looks like a great subtle nude shade..too bad my wallet is scared of illamasqua! lol

August 26, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love love love nude lippies! My personal favorite is MAC in Myth.

August 26, 2009 at 2:47 PM  
Anonymous bluematilda said...

i have to say that i did not like this color either. i've gotten a few lipsticks from illamasqua and they seem to run very cool..usually i can wear either but this turned orangey-peachy on me...unpleasant...

August 26, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol giselle *pats your wallet* it'll be ok!

August 26, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

anonymous not me so much they always look strange on me :D

August 26, 2009 at 4:13 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey matilda for the most part it was very mod pink on me...quite nude really...I didn't like the way it looked. I ended up ordering two more from Sephora as I liked the texture/formula I hope those are nicer :D

August 26, 2009 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Lolita Riot said...

Hi muse! WOW!!!! I loooooove that colour!! I think I need to see a swatch on the lips though! cause soemtimes it looks like the perfect nude colour but ends up being too light on me! also I'm sad that its not available in the sephora in canada yet :(

August 26, 2009 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey sher!

I'll get an FOTD of it up soon :-D aw shucks...blah ask a friend maybe to snag you one from the US!?

August 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home