Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 27, 2009

Too Faced Lip Luxury Free Love Review and Swatches

Urban Decay single handedly convinced me I need more nude pink shades of lipstick in my life with it's newest color, Naked.

Suddenly, the Muse's dreams are filled with visions of naked, nude pink shades for my lips. And than Too Faced Lip Luxury in Free Love stepped into my life....!


Click it for the review.

Oh my god dude this lipstick is champagne-infused....w00t! I'm going to party like it's 1999 tonight. Ha!

But no seriously it really is inflused with champagne...interesting concept eh? I've been meaning to try Too Faced Lip Luxury for a fair while now so I'm happy to finally test it out.

It's quite a nice lippie. Good formula with a smooth application. Very creamy and moisturizing, good pigmentation as well. It's incredibly lightweight with a shimmering, sparkling finish.

Of course, the Muse is all about the packaging. It comes in metallic pink tube with a diamond colored rhinestone on the top of the cap. Loves it!






But after all this the very best part is the new shade for Fall entitled Free Love. It's a sweet pale pink shade that's incredible beautiful on lips. It's not dramatic, it's not bold, it's simply a sweet pink that makes lips look fuller, prettier, and just girlish.

Now it's not Naked by any means and the Muse does so think you need both Naked and Free Love in your beauty arsenal this season! Where as Naked is more of a perfect pale pink minus shimmer, Free Love is a sparkling nude shade that's subtle and mod chic.








If you're a lover of nude pink lips Too Faced Lip Luxury in Free Love will be your best girlfriend this season. Pair it up with a cat eye or a dramatic smoky!

Loves it!

Muse Approval for purchase.



I know quite a few of you already hauled this.

Do share.

Loving it?

Tell it!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tohnia said...

Hi Muse, I was wondering if you had ever tried Too Faced's Absolutely Flawless. I recently hauled it for $4.99 CAD at Winner's (the Canadian Marshall's), and I wanted to know if you had tried it before. I went in at a great time, they had a TON of Too Faced products for super cheap! I'm heading back to get more! Everything was still sealed, and I saw the Too Faced Naughty & Nice Palette for $12.99 CAD!

August 27, 2009 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I'm loving it! I picked it up a few weeks ago, in place of UD Naked.

Do you know if this is limited edition? If so, I think I need a backup!

August 27, 2009 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey tohnia!

always wanted to try absolutely flawless but never had I'm positive it's great though!

fantastic steals!!!!!!!!! :-D glad you're busy hauling Too Faced. w00t! Wonder of the Marshall's here has any!

August 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie I don't think it's LE :-D Hopefully not anyway otherwise I need to haul two as well!

I'm loving both naked and this :D

August 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home