Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 3, 2009

Sephora Fall 2009 Catalog Sneak Peek

Although the Sephora Fall Catalog 2009 hasn't yet winged it's way into my mail box I was still quite excited to get a little sneak peek at some of the photo shoots and looks that will probably be making a guest starring appearance in the catalog. The official Sephora Beauty Blog posted up a series of videos for Fall looks that I'm positive you'll see soon in the Fall Catalog.

Take a peep:

Fall Look: Cat Eye


Fall Look: Extreme Smoky Eye


Fall Look: Gray Eyes


Fall Look: Candy Eyes


Fall Look: Dark Lips


Fall Look: Bold Brows


What are some of your favorite Fall looks this season?

Loving bolder brows? Favoring bolder, dark lips? Indulging in an extreme smoky eye?

Tell the Muse!

Source

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse!

Love, love, love the dark lips! It's pretty much my signature look year round. Yep, I'm soo~ooo out-of-fashion, but I manage to rock it. =D

I probably shouldn't buy anymore dark lippies, since I already have an arsenal in my collection, but I still love drooling over all the new colors released each fall. I've got my eye on NARS Fast Ride right now!

Hope you get to indulge in all your fall favorites and have a fabulous night!

August 3, 2009 at 10:59 PM  
Anonymous Denise - JustPink said...

I lovee smokey eyes!

August 4, 2009 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

you are so not out of fashion anonymous ;-D if you can rock deep, bold lips go for it babe!

fast ride looks incredibleeeeeee! I want it too but not sure I can pull it off :-D

Thanks for the awesome comment hun!
Talk soon!

August 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too denise such a timeless classic right?

August 4, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Me said...

I hope bold brows never go out of style...even if they do, I don't care cuz I look a billion times better with them than with extremely groomed brows! Makes my face proportionate with my fat nose

August 7, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe me :-D sounds like a plan to me. Normally I keep mine medium or so nothing too bold otherwise they make me look strange :D

August 18, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home