Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 3, 2009

Product Musings: Illamasqua Nail Varnish Ruthless Review and Swatches


I'm getting cozy with Illamasqua today so I thought I'd muse some about their nail varnish!

Jump ahead for a peep!

Illamasqua has taken the Beauty Blogging world by storm this year. With many beauty bloggers and junkies alike getting their hands on Illamasqua goodies since it hit our side of the pond and is now available at Sephora is it any wonder we are all very happy?

As Fall rolls in I imagine you may be looking for three shades of cool to get your nails in tiptop shape. My picks for Fall in regards to nails always consists of the same colors. A true red, a beautiful chocolate brown, and a hardcore black.








Illamasque Nail Varnish in Ruthless has me covered for red. This true, rich shade of red has a beautiful glossy finish.

What are your fav shades of Fall from Illamasque?

Any that'll be topping your nails this season?

Muse it!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous anna said...

Ooh, pretty! (I love the bottle too!)
I've been waiting patiently for sephora to get Milf in stock online. I'm also eyeing the lipstick in Sonnet and possibly a cream blush too. I'm psyched about this line coming stateside... Thanks for the review!

August 3, 2009 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous LipGloss Bitch said...

My first order from Illamasqua arrived yesterday, I´m so exited to try everything out.

August 4, 2009 at 4:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

my pleasure anna :-D Sounds like a great haul you have planned. I know ALOT of people are super excited about the line. I'm still iffy b/c I can't work with mattes to save my life :D

August 7, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey helena :-0D

Seen your FOTD you're rocking it :-D

wish I can work with mattes better!

August 7, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home