Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Aug 3, 2009

Pieces of Life: Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow


If you follow my tweets it's likely you already read the news but fact is a most beloved Doctor regenerates at the hands of the Master very soon!

Sob.

I've kinda grown to think of David as the Doctor over the last few years. No one's quite touched me as much since Tom Baker and I must say it saddens me to see him go. It's even worst that the bloody Master is behind it all. I do understand why he has to leave but I don't always have to like it especially since I'm growing a little scared of Matt Smith lately (especially their wardrobe choice for him).

Let's hope for the best.

Love this!

"Sir are you English?" "Sir are you talking Scottish now?"

By all means discuss all things Doctor Who, I'm a listening.

Back to regularly scheduled cosmetic posts.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger aichaku-愛着 said...

we (my son & i) love david tenant as the doctor. for the son, he's the best and probably first & only doctor because he started with the new doctor who series. (not counting christopher eccleston, cause he didn't like mr eccleston). we are both very sad too that david tenant is leaving the show, though it's probably a good thing for his career.

August 3, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger bk377 said...

Thanks so much for reminding me of this hilarious clip! I'm afraid to tell you that British teenagers are exactly like this. In fact this isn't a parody, this is real life for teachers in England....

August 4, 2009 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi aichaku! How old is your son? What a joy to watch your child enjoy Doctor Who. I hope to one day have that experience hehe. Nothing like raising a geeky child into the world :-D who has an appreciation for the Doctor. I liked CE a fair bit and was a little hesitant about David now I must say I'm his biggest supporter and shall dearly miss him. he's not tom baker but he has a very special place in my heart as the Doctor :-D

But yes def better for his career, can't have him being typecast as just the doctor when he's a great actor that can do so much!

August 5, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Bora yes I've been privy to some :-D

I absolutely adore this skit with Miss Tate such a classic. I also adoreeeeeeeeeeeee the British/Scottish references they make giggle silly!

August 5, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home